Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Well, Results are In for the "Design for Paul McCartney" Contest, and....

The winner is....not me. It's funny how I secretly hoped it was me. I knew it was a long shot, but there was still a chance...better than playing the lottery. I woke up this morning and turned on my computer--I was a little excited. "What if I won?"!!! "What would I say to Paul McCartney?" Well, soon enough shuffling through Facebook and Paul McCartney's page, I realized it was not to be. I would be lying to say that I wasn't secretly hoping to win for so many reasons. But, this is just a bump in the road. Art is very subjective. People like or don't like certain forms of art for various reasons. I am still happy that I was able to make it in the Top 50. I think I will be taking a break from contests for now, and focus on "The Raven" book and doing other illustrations. Onward!

Here is a link to the list of winners:

http://www.talenthouse.com/paul-mccartney-design-inspired-by-mccartney-and-mccartney-ll

No comments:

Post a Comment