Thursday, August 2, 2012

Altered Art Book "The Raven" By Edgar Allan Poe Illustrated by Denise Farinsky

I can't believe I haven't blogged since June! Unbelievable! Well, I have been very busy working on my altered art book "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe. It has been slow going. I am making it from an 1843 Godey's Lady Book that had been in a poor state. All of the original illustrations were torn out, pages bent, stains, etc. I am however very excited about this project and can't wait for the final result--it may be a few months before it is done.












All images Copyrighted by Denise Farinsky 2012


Denise :)

2 comments:

  1. You do AMAZING work, Denise!!! It's so hard to believe that there is such talent that can come out of people's imaginations and down onto paper/canvas/etc. I'm ALWAYS amazed at people who have this talent ... and believe me - you're one amazing woman.
    Keep on dreaming ... keep on imagining ... and keep on putting it down on paper! Other's want to see what's going on in your mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lois! I'm glad you were able to check out my artwork, thanks for your encouraging words! :)

    ReplyDelete