Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm currently in the Top 50!!! 1 day and 3 hours left! Your continued support is appreciated! Wow!"Maybe I'm Amazed" 11" x 14" Mixed Media on Bristol Board Copyright 2011"Maybe I'm Amazed" 11" x 14" Mixed Media on Bristol Board Copyright 2011

I woke up this morning and I am NOW in the TOP 50! Wow! Such a miracle! I would not have believed my own eye! wow! Thank you to everyone who voted for me so far! I can't believe it! 387 VOTES! There is still 1 day and three hours left, so continued support with votes would be so appreciated so I can stay in the Top 50! I still can't believe it! wow! This morning is just so great! 
"Maybe I'm Amazed"
11" x 14"
Mixed Media on Bristol Board
Copyright 2011
 
 http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/af566cdb5e090d58f1217bcca794c93a/237
Remember you are allowed three votes three different ways. Once via Facebook, once via Twitter and once via Text. 
Text: TH ERH26P
to: 75572
It's not over till it's over! This is so crazy, I'm so excited, but I can't get too excited. Yay!!!!! The true result will be in 1 day and three hours, I can't take anything for granted! :)
Denise

 

No comments:

Post a Comment