"There is No Worry Among the Birds and Flowers"
- Original Illustrations: Watercolor and Pen and Ink with Gold accents
- Decoupaged and Sealed with Acrylic Sealer
- 1969-1970 "HIMARK" Jewelry Music Box with Automaton Swinging Bird from Japan
- The bird swings to the song: "Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head"
- Vintage late 1940s/ post WWII Red Velvet "Forget-Me-Not" Flowers "Made in Germany East"
- Bird has been dyed black with India Ink
- New Acrylic Clear Panels for Roof
- Violet Sheer Ribbon
6 1/2" H x 7 1/4" W x 7 1/4" D
Weight: 2 lbs