Friday, March 2, 2012

"There is No Worry Among the Birds and Flowers" Altered Art by Denise Farinsky

Well, I finally have all my pics ready to show you of my latest piece. Brace yourself! There are many photos! This piece has so much detail that I wanted to show you and I hope you will enjoy it. Here is the description of the artwork:

"There is No Worry Among the Birds and Flowers"
Altered Art/Assemblage:
  • Original Illustrations: Watercolor and Pen and Ink with Gold accents
  • Decoupaged and Sealed with Acrylic Sealer
  • 1969-1970 "HIMARK" Jewelry Music Box with Automaton Swinging Bird from Japan
  • The bird swings to the song: "Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head"
  • Vintage late 1940s/ post WWII Red Velvet "Forget-Me-Not" Flowers "Made in Germany East"
  • Bird has been dyed black with India Ink
  • New Acrylic Clear Panels for Roof
  • Violet Sheer Ribbon

Dimensions:
6 1/2" H x 7 1/4" W x 7 1/4" D
Weight: 2 lbs
Copyright 2012
Denise Farinsky
































































No comments:

Post a Comment