Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A new [belated!] Blog Update! Last Year, Christmas 2013 I painted Perfume Bottles and Ornaments for Coty at Macy's in Sacramento, CA!

Well, it's been so busy I haven't posted since November! Horrible, I know! I find myself posting mostly to my Farinsky Art Studio Facebook page: [https://www.facebook.com/pages/Farinsky-Art-Studio/137094472989756  ] So, for those of you NOT on Facebook, here are some pics of a fun event I participated in in December. Coty hired me to paint perfume bottles and Christmas ornaments for a "Christmas in the City" Event at Macy's in Sacramento, Ca.  The Coty company chose "Venice" as their city. Here are photes of my designs for Coty:














And, here are some pictures from the event:



















What a fun experience! :) Now to post what what I've been doing since December! :)

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment