Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My first official published illustration in the form of a Fan for the Sacramento Steampunk Society!

Way back in July there was a contest in the Sacramento Steampunk Society. The goal was to design a fan that would represent the Sacramento Steampunk Society, there would be no monetary compensation for the winner, but there would be awesome prizes from the San Diego ComicCon and a free fan! So, I decided to give it a try combining my handpainted design in Photoshop that followed the format given. It was a VERY tight race and I won by a hair! The other design was wonderful and I was surprised and happy that I won. I would like to thank Jennifer Brown and other Admins of the Sacramento Steampunk Society https://www.facebook.com/groups/SacramentoSteampunkSociety/
for running a fun contest and to all the members who voted. This is my winning design:

Sacramento Steampunk Society Fan
Printed on Canvas with Wood Handle
Designed by Denise Farinsky
2013
 
 


Denise Farinsky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment