Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I was the Featured Artist for "Delta Days-Sacramento Nights Artwalk" for "Steampunk Time" at the Old Sugar Mill in Clarksburg, CA: "Steampunk Alice--curiouser and curiouser"

The previous month in October for Second Saturday in Sacramento, I had the privilege of being the "Featured Artist" at the Old Sugar Mill " STEAMPUNK TIME @ DELTA DAYS - Second Saturday Artwalk! Presenting Denise Farinsky! It was a wonderful show an I was able to sell two original paintings and many greeting cards.

 I had so much fun dressing up in costume as my version of a "Burtonesque" Steampunk Alice.











 
Many friends and family came to show their support along with some members of the Sacramento Steampunk Society. Here are some wonderful photos of this great event. Thanks to Erik Urias of https://www.facebook.com/ThymehadderDit Thymehadder Photography for some great photos!
 




































 
 
All of my unsold paintings and greeting cards are available at my Etsy Shop at the following link:
 
 
Thanks for viewing!

Denise Farinsky

No comments:

Post a Comment