Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Online Flipbook Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven" Illustrated by Denise Farinsky : View for Free!

It has been a very busy last two months for me. I had a very successful "Steampunk Alice" show at The Old Sugar Mill in Clarksburg, CA. I will make a separate post for that awesome event! But, the next great thing is an online flipbook that I illustrated of Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven"!  This book took me a little over two years to sketch, paint, and edit...then, scan, format and create the online version. I hope to create a hard copy to sell before the end of 2014.

In the meantime, please click on the following link and take a look at my FREE online flipbook of Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven" and share with as many people as you can. Thank you for your time and consideration. Click on the link below:

http://www.flipsnack.com/FFBD79F569B/ftk5o5i9




Denise Farinsky


No comments:

Post a Comment